Xactly is a fast-growing SaaS company offering tools for performance management, sales effectiveness, sales compensation, and employee engagement.
- Too much “black box” with respect to PreSales activities, deliverables, and impact.
- Needed to monitor activity across the team and ensure resources were being managed effectively.
- Metrics and reporting were an “afterthought.” “Sales operations literally gave us leftover Salesforce objects; they didn’t meet our needs.”
- Wanted to capture product intelligence from the field and use it to inform product management priorities.
- Up and running with CRO-ready dashboards and metrics in less than two weeks.
- Data-driven Hero Score enabling a “quality check” on the sales forecast—sales leadership reviewing it often, thus giving PreSales a voice in the forecast.
- Incredible line-of-sight into resource allocation—what’s needed based on upcoming deals and patterns of deliverables. “I can manage resources in a way I haven’t been able to before.”
- “We’re beginning to use the product interlock that Vivun provides, putting a revenue amount on product gaps captured by PreSales so product understands where to prioritize their work.”
- Freedom for the individual PreSales contributor: “Using Vivun to manage their day is so much better than what they had before. Instead of a custom Salesforce field, they have a browser extension and they can quickly input information about each of their deals. The team wants people to see what they’re doing, and it’s easier than ever to show their effectiveness.”
“The data captured with Vivun is crucial to our continued PreSales effectiveness and allows me to make better strategic decisions for the team and the business.”
“We simply couldn’t have done any of this without Vivun. It can take 2-3 months to get a few reports out of our internal team—to build what Vivun provides us? Impossible.”