Branch is a fast-growth company providing cross-platform linking and attribution solutions for the world’s leading digital brands.
- Product and feature development was heavily influenced by “the loudest voice in the room” — no data to “prove” what was required by the market.
- Trying to turn the noise from the sales team into actionable product feedback was impossible. “We had hundreds of sales people representing thousands of client requests, and we struggled to condense and analyze all the feedback.”
- When new features shipped, we would hear from some of the field: “Why did you build that?”
- No real product existed that could synthesize all of the feedback and input from the reps in a way that created an action plan for the product team. “You have suggestion box software, but that kind of tool isn’t tied to sales opportunities and revenue. We wanted our work to directly impact sales.”
- Powerful insight into product features and enhancements that have the potential to affect the largest number of opportunities for the greatest contract value.
- Dramatic ability to streamline and accelerate decision making regarding product enhancements.
- Ability to be transparent to all stakeholders about why product decisions are made. “Now we have the data to show people; we’re not just flying blind. We still take feedback, but people understand that it’s a data-driven process now.”
- Positive effect on culture: “Now that everyone understands why we ship the features we ship, it’s not only cut down on the ‘loudest voice in the room’ syndrome, but other politicking as well. And it leveled the playing field between HQ salespeople and regions across the globe.”
“Vivun has allowed us to prioritize product enhancements that we would otherwise have missed, including one that affected over $5 million in ACV.”
“Vivun has allowed us to prioritize product enhancements that we would otherwise have missed, because we didn’t have the data to know how meaningful they were to our larger clients. One of those features, involving access rights, has positively affected ACV of over $5 million dollars.”