Redgate provides Compliant Database DevOps solutions for sectors like finance, healthcare, and technology.
- PreSales was a black box. “We didn’t know what ‘good’ looked like, but we wanted to identify the patterns and activities that led to technical wins and closed business.”
- “We wanted to understand the influence of PreSales on the ability to support reps—and to understand when it was necessary to scale headcount based on the Sales ramp.”
- Ad-hoc processes for obtaining PreSales resource. “Reps would just put a demo meeting on the calendar of the person they liked the best, or anyone who seemed available—we needed a real resource allocation system.”
- “As a platform Vivun is a must-have, an absolute no brainer—giving us features and capabilities across all the dimensions we need.”
- Incredible insight into team member activity and where they spend their time. “The black box is gone, and we’ve been able to create team KPIs around the data Vivun gives us.”
- Able to identify winning patterns in the business: “We can see what the top performers are doing and we can start to replicate.”
- Value for individual contributors: “They’ve realized they’re gaining insights into their own performance, and can adjust their strategy in order to improve their chance at getting the technical win. For example, they can see how much time they’re spending on demos, and meetings—and they can see whether those patterns lead to results.”
- “The Team Member Request feature has been a game changer to ensure we put the right talent on the right opportunities. It has really enabled us to create a world-class process for assigning and allocating PreSales resources to the sales team.”
“The black box is gone, and we’ve been able to create team KPIs around the data Vivun gives us.”
“We now understand the full impact of PreSales on the business and can prove it with data. For example, we just hired two new Sales Engineers—and it was easy to justify those hires with the data derived from Vivun.