ServiceTitan is building the operating system for the trades, a critical industry that’s been underserved by technology for far too long.
- ServiceTitan wanted data to know which product investments had the highest revenue upside.
- Input was requested from the SE team to help influence revenue forecasting decisions for the next fiscal year, but notes on product gaps and deals were being logged in spreadsheets and disparate systems – making it difficult to know with confidence which features would produce the greatest impact.
- Needed a solution that would allow the team to say “If you build these features, you can land this revenue” – all supported by data.
- “We looked at Salesforce to solve these issues, but this proved unscalable. I recognized that to capture insights in a scalable and consistent way, my team needed a single pane of glass to work in. I liked that Vivun provided that and integrated into Salesforce to sync the necessary notes/product gap data for us to build comprehensive reporting for cross-functional stakeholders.”
- Highly productive collaboration/feedback loop with R&D on what features to build.
- “We can clearly see what product changes are likely to affect the greatest amount of revenue.”
- Product management leaders are now getting licenses to review product gap data and prioritize roadmap items with highest revenue impact.
- Clearer visibility into PreSales team operations, enabling leadership to optimize processes and help the team spend time more effectively. “If we see a spike in no-shows, that’s a data point we can use to talk to peers about updating meeting practices and avoiding wasted time.”
- Performance reviews supported by data. “I can see how my team is doing and where to support them. It’s even improved the promotion process for my team. It gives them more ways to measure performance, outside of revenue impact, to build strong business cases for advancement.”
“Using Vivun’s product-field alignment, we’ve targeted $27M in ARR in potential upside from various features that could be built from opportunity gaps tracked. The product team is working to deliver these features and then my team will help go get that revenue.”